Welcome to the MRAC JOP Indoors information page!
Thank you to everyone that came out to the 2017 JOP Championships. We hope you had as much fun as we did.
Stay tuned for information about the 2018 JOP Championships. Possible date of event: April 2018. Registration on this site will open 4 weeks earlier.
- The JOP Indoors is a tournament held in several cities across the Province.
- The format of the event is 2 Canadian-300 rounds, shot back-to-back on the same day. The Canadian-300 round is the same round the kids use at their club in order to submit scores for their JOP levels.
- Maple Ridge Archery Club is hosting this event on TBD.
- Check-in & Equipment Inspection: 8:30am
- Start time: 9:00am Includes 2 practice ends and straight into scoring (do not be late!!)
- Location: Maple Ridge Leisure Centre--Gymnasium, 11925 Haney Place, Maple Ridge (pay parking under the leisure centre)
- When you register, you will need to provide the current JOP level that has been achieved by each competitor. JOP levels will be verified prior to the tournament. If the athlete has moved up a level by the time of the tournament, the level (and possibly the target size) will be adjusted to reflect their current achievements.
- Once the scores have been submitted by each of the venues, the Provincial JOP Coordinator will tabulate the scores and issue awards to the top 5 athletes in each category. The awards will be sent to each club for distribution to the victors, and the results will be posted on the BCAA website.
- For the Maple Ridge venue, it is required that payment be submitted at the same time as registration.
- Cost: (subject to change)
- $22 for one JOP athlete
- $40 for two siblings
- $55 for three siblings
- $65 for four siblings
- $70 for five siblings
- $75 for six siblings